Apply For

  1. Appointment to a Board or Committee

    Find application forms, both downloadable and online

  2. A Zoning District Amendment

    Download the application for a change in zoning

  3. Vacating Right of Way

    Apply to vacate a public right-of-way

  4. Voluntary Annexation

    Apply for annexation into the city limits

  5. A Variance

    Application for a variance to land development regulations

  6. A Comprehensive Land Use Plan Amendment

  7. Vacating an Easement

    Application to vacate an easement

  8. A Special Exception

    Apply for a special exception to the zoning district regulations

  9. A Preliminary Subdivision Plat

    Application for approval to develop a subdivision