The City of Rockledge has a number of facilities available for the public to reserve and to rent. These facilities include:
- Community Room at the Rockledge Police Department
- Council Chamber at Rockledge City Hall
- Old St. Mary's Church
- Rockledge Municipal Building
- Thompson House (with or without pavilion) at Dr. Robert A. Anderson Stormwater Park
- Training Room at the Rockledge Community Resource Center
- Training Room at Fire Station No. 1
- Training Room at Fire Station No. 3
The calendar to the right lists the dates and times the facilities are being utilized, so you can see if your desired date is available. If there is not a time frame specified, then the facility is rented for the entire day.
Facility Rental Contact Information
- To reserve the Old St. Mary's Church, Rockledge Municipal Building, Thompson House, or Training Room at the Community Resource Center, contact Rene LaMarr at the Rockledge Community Redevelopment Agency, 321-305-4975.
- To reserve the Council Chamber at Rockledge City Hall, contact Margaret Daly or Sherry Cazessus at Rockledge City Hall, 321-690-3978.
- To reserve the Community Room at the Rockledge Police Department, contact Marsha Deskins, 321-690-3213, ext. 3157, or Lisa Brady, 321-690-3213, ext. 3151.
- To reserve the Training Room at Fire Station No. 1 or the Training Room at Fire Station No. 3, contact Lori Matson, 321-690-3968.
Thu Sep. 29
Thu Oct. 6
Sat Oct. 8
Wed Oct. 12
Wed Oct. 12
Thu Oct. 13
Tue Oct. 18
Thu Oct. 20