The Rockledge Municipal Building is a Mediterranean Revival masonry structure, located in the center of three residential National Register Historic Districts on the banks of the Indian River Lagoon. Constructed in 1927, the building contained all of the municipal offices for services available at that time. The original double bi-fold wooden doors that covered the bay for the 1924 American LaFrance fire truck on one side, and the decorative spindles that covered the windows and doors of the other side where the library was located, have been recreated down to the finest detail, along with the three-cell jail. On the second floor, 1,250 square feet of refinished heart pine floors adorn the meeting room. This room is perfect for events such as workshops, lectures, receptions, or classes such as exercise, dance, and yoga.