- 6 p.m.
- First Tuesday of the month
- City Council Chamber
Agendas & Minutes
The City of Rockledge is continuously modifying and improving our website to provide enhanced access to documents for individuals who are visually impaired or have a disability and to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make reasonable accommodations. While these modifications are being made, some documents may not be available on the website.
Complete agenda packages and documents not currently viewable on the website can be provided by contacting our City Clerk, Jennifer LeVasseur, at (321) 221-7540 x. 104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The commission is composed of nine members appointed by City Council to three-year terms.
|Susan Schleith||Member||January 2022|
|Mike Pryor||Member||January 2022|
|Michelle Doyle||Member||January 2021|
|Kevin Jarvis||Vice Chair||January 2022|
|Matthew Whalen||Member||January 2023|
|Karen Kuta||Member||January 2023|
|Bob Theilacker||Chair||January 2023|
|Adam Copenhaver||Member||January 2021|
|Janet Monaco||Member||January 2021|
|Erin Flynn||School Board Member||n/a|
Following appointment, any member who has three consecutive unexcused absences (those not approved by the chair prior to the meeting involved) or a total of four absences during any 12-month period (excused or unexcused) shall automatically be terminated and removed as a member of the board.
- Deal in matters relating to zoning uses and development of land uses
- Investigate special studies
- Establish principles, objectives, and policies for the planned use and development of land
- Prepare and maintain plans for the future development of the city
- Conduct public hearings
- Review and make recommendations for special exceptions to the Board of Adjustment
- Review and make recommendations for zoning district amendments, comprehensive plan amendments, and subdivision plans, and submit written recommendations to the City Council
- Review proposed ordinances and submit written recommendations to the City Council
- Review grant proposals and submit written recommendations to the City Council