- 6 p.m.
- First Tuesday of the month
- City Council Chamber
Agendas & Minutes
The commission is composed of nine members appointed by City Council to three-year terms.
|Paul Grossman||Chair||January 2019|
|Amy Tidd||Member||January 2019|
|Michelle Doyle||Member||January 2021|
|Kevin Jarvis||Member||January 2019|
|Elisabeth Logan||Member||January 2021|
|Karen Kuta||Member||January 2020|
|Bob Theilacker||Vice Chair||January 2020|
|Adam Copenhaver||Member||January 2021|
|Erin Flynn||School Board Member||n/a|
Following appointment, any member who has three consecutive unexcused absences (those not approved by the chair prior to the meeting involved) or a total of four absences during any 12-month period (excused or unexcused) shall automatically be terminated and removed as a member of the board.
- Deal in matters relating to zoning uses and development of land uses
- Investigate special studies
- Establish principles, objectives, and policies for the planned use and development of land
- Prepare and maintain plans for the future development of the city
- Conduct public hearings
- Review and make recommendations for special exceptions to the Board of Adjustment
- Review and make recommendations for zoning district amendments, comprehensive plan amendments, and subdivision plans, and submit written recommendations to the City Council
- Review proposed ordinances and submit written recommendations to the City Council
- Review grant proposals and submit written recommendations to the City Council