Links and Forms

Sexual Offenders

Search online for sexual offenders and predators in Rockledge.

Brevard County Agencies

Nationwide Law Enforcement / Court Agency Search

Find phone numbers, addresses, and other contact information for courts and law enforcement agencies nationwide! 

House Check Form

If you're heading out of town and would like for an officer to swing by your house and make sure everything is as it should be while you're away, simply fill out a house check form (PDF) and return it to the Rockledge Police Department. We'll make sure that everything looks safe and sound while you're enjoying your travels!

Community Organizations

Salvation Army

Central Brevard Sharing Center

Brevard County Domestic Violence Services

National Resources

National Organization for Victim Assistance: 800-879-6682
National Victim Center: 800-394-3255
Office for Victims of Crime Resource Center: 800-627-6872


Although we will make every effort to include current and accurate information on our website, the potential exists that an error may occur.

Therefore, neither the City of Rockledge nor any agency, officer, or employee of the City of Rockledge warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information at this website and shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on such information.

Again, portions of the information on the site may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity who relies on information obtained from this website does so at his or her own risk.

Thank you for your understanding.

External Links Policy

The Official Site of the Rockledge Police Department provides links to many websites that are not controlled, maintained, or regulated by the City. These links are provided for reference and convenience only.

The Rockledge Police Department does not control other websites and is not responsible for their content. Furthermore, the Rockledge Police Department is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or completeness of any off-site materials referenced by or linked through the Department's website.