- Public Records Requests
Public Records Requests
RECORDS CUSTODIAN PRIMARY CONTACT INFORMATION
Jennifer M. LeVasseur, City Clerk & Public Relations Officer
Rockledge City Hall
1600 Huntington Lane
Rockledge, FL 32955
321-221-7540, Opt. 1
To obtain copies of public records pertaining to any matter aside from Police and Fire records, you may make a request using any of the following methods:
- E-mail your request
- Visit Rockledge City Hall, 1600 Huntington Lane, Rockledge, Florida, 32955
- Mail in a request to Rockledge City Hall, Attn: Public Records, 1600 Huntington Lane, Rockledge, Florida, 32955
- Call City Hall at 321-221-7540, Opt. 1
- Fax a request to 321-204-6356, Attn: Public Records
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Public Safety Department Records
For records requests related to the Public Safety Department (Police/Fire Divisions), visit the Public Safety Public Records webpage or contact Holli Hopkins via e-mail or call 321.690.3213 X 3175.
Fees for Public Record Requests (effective May 5, 2022)
1. A fee may not be imposed for the mere inspection and examination of public records by the general public, unless the nature or volume of the public records to be inspected is such as to require extensive use of information technology resources or extensive clerical or supervisory assistance.
2. Uniform fees for copies, per page, are as follows:
a. 8 1/2” x 14” or less, one-sided $0.15
b. 8 1/2” x 14” or less, two-sided $0.20
c. 11 x 17” $0.25
d. Greater than 11” x 17”, one sided Actual cost of duplication
e. Certified copies, in addition to copy fee $1.00
3. CDs, format-embedded, each $1.00
4. Preparation of letter/written correspondence confirming zoning classification, liens or any other information $10.00 per letter
5. Outside reproduction $10.00 Admin Fee plus the actual cost incurred by the City for the reproduction. Outside production may be required for duplication of larger, specialty records such as construction plans, photographs, etc.
6. Extensive Clerical or Supervisory Assistance:
a. There shall be no charge for the first 30 minutes, as the City would not consider this to be “extensive.”
b. The amount to be charged shall be $15.00 per hour.
c. Costs shall be calculated in 15-minute increments, and shall include time spent for researching, supervising and/or copying, but shall not include time spent retrieving records from an off-site storage facility.
d. These costs are in addition to actual costs of duplication.
e. A deposit of at least half of the estimated costs of extensive research, copying, and postage (if applicable), must be paid in advance. Any difference will be collected or refunded when materials are picked up by the requestor.