Illicit Discharge

If you happen to witness an illicit discharge or connection to the City Stormwater System, or if you notice notice an oil- or chemical-type of spill, please contact the City of Rockledge Public Works Department at 321-221-7540, Opt. 3. When calling, please be ready to help us identify the exact location of the issue by providing an associated address or landmark and any other identifying elements. Thank you for caring about and protecting our waterways!